The UK talent pool is diverse and highly populated. As a nation, we have one of the most dynamic workforces in the global market. So how do you connect with the individuals you need to run our business? How do you find them and qualify their skills and attributes to the level where you know that they are the best individual available to you? That's where we come in...
As one of the UK’s most successful independent recruiters, we have earned a high profile and enviable reputation across the sectors in which we operate and within all of our target audiences, including direct recruits, candidates and clients. Our profile has positioned us to establish strong working relationships with a diverse and comprehensive range of organisations. This ensures that we have a great candidate proposition, as we are able to offer a broad range of career opportunities. As such, we have a very strong employer proposition, as we attract more candidates from a wider skills base.
As a client you can expect Interaction to:
- Take a full and informed brief as to your requirement and recruitment objectives
- Invest time and resource in understanding your organisation and your USPs as an employer
- Conceptualise your job and employer proposition effectively, so that it can be taken to the market and have maximum impact in the attraction process
- Source only appropriately qualified applicants
- Meet all applicants face to face and manage an investigatory interview covering all aspects of their personal, academic and work history
- Validate every applicant’s right to work in the UK
- Provide you with a shortlist of the upper quartile of applicants only
- Present each applicant to you honestly and in detail
- Organise the logistics, from interview briefing, through to managing the offer or deselection phase
- To check your satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
- We are an equal opportunities employer
We retain one of the best teams of recruiters in the industry and promise that the Interaction experience will exceed your expectations - if it doesn’t, then please email@example.com.